We have created an online search tool to help people find primary care practices in the New Haven area using data from our project. The online search tool contains data from 59 of the 89 participating practices who agreed to be identified publicly. Thanks to the company Caspio for helping develop this tool. One of our partners, Project Access New Haven, is hosting the search tool on their webpage (http://pa-nh.org/resources/) and will continue to maintain and update the database. Please contact Shaila Diaz at Project Access (Shaila.Diaz@ynhh.org) if you have questions or need to update or add information about your primary care practice.
We now have a version of our community report translated into Spanish available on our webpage (click here for link).
Thanks to Mario Garcia for the translation and to Meredith Binford for helping put the final document together.
We want to share with everyone the community report and data tables that we have been discussing with people at all of our recent dissemination meetings. Even if you have already met with us or seen an earlier version of our results, please take a minute to check out and download a copy of our final versions, posted on our webpage here.
Pictured, front row (L to R): Ilse Wiechers, Georgina Lucas, Arjun Venkatesh, Lauren Kelly. Pictured, back row (L to R): Natasha Ray, Marjorie Rosenthal, Jason Lott, Jennifer Voorhees, Lou Brady, Maurice Williams, Darcey Cobbs-Lomax. Not pictured PCAT members: Kate McEvoy, Mario Garcia, Robert Nordgren, Sharon Anderson.
Arjun & Ilse presented our findings earlier in June to the New Haven Board of Alders. Thanks to Alderman Adam Marchand for hosting our visit!
We are in the final stretch of our face-to-face dissemination efforts. Below is the list of all of the groups and events where we have met with people to talk about our results. We will be wrapping up our in person meetings next Tuesday, June 24th, but will still be available to respond to questions via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org thereafter.
- Christian Community Action Health Kitchen Cabinet
- RWJF Clinical Scholars Program Steering Committee on Community Projects
- Cornell Scott Hill Health Center leadership
- Yale Section of General Internal Medicine Research In Progress Meeting
- Yale-New Haven Hospital leadership
- Yale University Community Breakfast
- CT Dept. Public Health
- Yale School of Medicine SNMA/LMSA Community Health Fair
- Yale School of Medicine Primary Care Clerkship Working Group
- New Haven County Medical Association
- Primary Care Progress
- New Haven Healthy Start Consortium with invited guests from Columbus House, New Haven Family Alliance Male Involvement Network, Project Access, and Christian Community Action Health Kitchen Cabinet
- Celebrate the Hill
- Celebrate our Fair Haven
- New Haven Board of Alders
- West Haven Hot Spots work group
- Partnership for Healthier Greater New Haven
- YNHHS strategic planning leadership
- New Haven Health Department
- Fair Haven Health Center Leadership
- Northeast Medical Group leadership
- Dean Alpern & Dr. Paul Taheri , Yale School of Medicine
- New Haven Family Alliance Male Involvement Network
Jen Voorhees (right) with our research assistant, Christina Cutter (left), at the Yale School of Medicine SNMA/LMSA Community Health Fair